Dudh kunda trekking is popular trekking trail in Solu Khumbu region though less high then the neighboring in Khumbu Himal range.Dudh Kunda Lak(Milky lake) is situated at the foot of Number Himal, locally known as Shorong Yul Lha, “Protector of Solu region. Dudh Kunda (which literally means milky lake) is believed to be a holy lake and the locals believe that taking a dip in the holy waters will have the wishes granted also where you will enjoy and see panoramic Himalayan views of Everest, Number, and Everest Himalaya range etc also Green forest with Rhodendrendon flowers, pine tree + wild annimals /birds such as Moutain Thars, Bears, Leopard, Jackle, pheasant, and Milky lake. Dudh Kunda Trekking trail taking you through dense forests of rhododendron and a variety of wildlife. The hospitality of the locals is one of the most heart warming experiences of the solu area with depth experience of Adventure Treks Nepal’s trekking team professionals.
Dudh kunda Cultural TrailBook This Trip
- Country Nepal
- Grade Moderate
- Area Everest
- Group Size 1 + pax
- Activities Trekking
- Total Duration 17 days
- Season Mar -June, Spt - Dec
- Altitude 4560m.
- Type of Trek Camping
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu , transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Drive to Jiri.
- Day 03: Jiri trek to Shivalaya.
- Day 04: Shivalaya trek to Goli School.
- Day 05: Goli School trek to Goli Gompa.
- Day 06: Goli Gompa trek to Pike Peak 4100m.
- Day 07: Pike Peak trek to Junbensi.
- Day 08: Junbensi trek to Thupten Cholling Gompa. O/N in Tent.
- Day 09: Thupten Cholling Gompa trek to Yak Kharka.O/N in Tent.
- Day 10: Yak Kharka trek to Dudh Kunda. O/N in Tent.
- Day 11: Dudh Kunda trek to Kharka. O/N in Tent.
- Day 12: Kharka trek to Kalala Danda. O/N in Tent.
- Day 13: Kalala Danda trek to Khama. O/N in Tent.
- Day 14: Khama trek to Thudung Bhanjyang. O/N in Tent.
- Day 15: Thudung Bhanjyang trek to Jiri. O/N in Tent.
- Day 16: Jiri drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. O/N in Kathmandu.
- Day 17: Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- Camping Accommodations during the trek.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Insurance for Guide and porter.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Conservation fee, permits.
- Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
- All government taxes.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is the best representative agency of Trekking and tours lovers in Nepal. Our experience, qualified and friendly guides and staff and their responsible duties to our customers are the credit of our company. Our long experience in trekking, tours, expedition, family trek, sightseeing tours, and hiking will make you satisfy in your life dream activities in Nepal. In the course of journey of Nepal, we will give you the service according to our agreement likewise you should follow some rules and regulations while you will contract with us for trekking and tour. They are as follow:
How can I do payment?
ConformationTo secure your proposed destination in your time you should pay 20% of your total payment as deposit as an advanced. Remember if you not able to attend in your tour on time you can postpone for two years. After two years if you leave the trip we won’t refund your deposit money. Moreover, you can’t send any other person instead of you in trekking.
Money Transformation system
You can transfer the money in our company bank account and email us.The Bank detail of our company
Account Holder's Nepal:Account No:Name of the Bank:Address of the Bank:Swift Code:
Remaining paymentExpect of deposit money you should have to pay remaining money before you arrival in Nepal or you must pay before going to trekking. You can pay from credit card too.
How can I meet you and when?You can book your international flight and let us know. In your day of arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative of Trekking Guide Team Adventure will welcome you in Himalayan country Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Can you give me detail information about hotel in which I will stay in Kathmandu?According to our agreement we will provide you the star hotel or guesthouse, economic hotel and homestay available in Kathmandu. In the hotel normally 2 people can accommodated in each room but if you need special room we can provide you with adding the cast of the room. But during the trekking we can’t provide you special room because of lack of rooms in guesthouse and teahouse.
With whom we can go trekking?We have well experience guides and porters for trekking special they will help you in your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guide who leads you is well trained and well experience for trekking destination. Moreover, he has knowledge in rescue and other primary