This wonderful Island Peak trekking and climbing takes you into the heart of the Khumbu, Gokyo (4,750m/15,584ft) and Everest Base Camp (5,357m/17,575ft). An ascent of Gokyo Ri (5357m/19,216ft) and Kala Pattar (5,545m/18,192ft), is good acclimatization and gives you magnificent close-up views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and more. You will cross the little use Chola pass (5,420m/17,782ft) and Kongma La Pass (5,535m/18,159ft); ascend one of the popular peak of the Everest region.Island Peak Climbing(6,189m/20,305ft) is one of the main climbing peaks of the Everest Area. The mountain was named “Island Peak” in 1952 AD due to its striking location in the middle of the Chhukung valley, like an Island on a sea of ice. It was renamed “Imje Tse” in the early ’80s, though its original name is still more popular. Island Peak has an impressive, highly glaciated West Face that rises from the Lhotse Glacier.
Island Peak ClimbingBook This Trip
- Country: Nepal
- Grade: Hard
- Area: Everest
- Group Size: 1 + pax
- Activities: Peak Climbing
- Total Duration: 18 days
- Season: Mar-May, Sep-Dec
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & pick up to hotel over Night at kathmandu hotel .
- Day 02: Peak permit Preparation and official formalities
- Day 03: Early Morning flight to lukla, And trek to Phakding (3-4hrs)-2,652m
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche (5-6hrs)-3,440m
- Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazar over Night at Lodge .
- Day 06: Namche -Tengboche (4-5hrs)-3,870m over Night at tea house .
- Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (5-6hrs)-(4400m) over Night at tea house .
- Day 08: Dingboche to Chhukung (3-4 hrs)-(4730m) over Night at tea house .
- Day 09: Chhukung rest day and final preparation for climbing -4,730m Over night at tea house .
- Day 10: Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (3-4hrs)-5,200m over Night at camping tent .
- Day 11: Island Peak Base Came to Island peak high Camp (2-3hrs)-5,600m over Night at camping tent .
- Day 12: Summit Island Peak and trek back to Chhukung (8-10hrs)-6,189m.over Night at tea house .
- Day 13: Chhukung to Tengboche (5hrs)-(3,870m) Over Night at tea house .
- Day 14: Tengboche to Monjo (5-6hrs)-(2835m) over Night at tea house .
- Day 15: Monjo to Lukla (5-6hrs)-2,800m.
- Day 16: Early Morning flight out to Kathmandu-1,350m.
- Day 17: Explore day in Kathmandu.
- Day 18: Extend your holiday or back to home.
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night's standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.+2 days camping .
- Tent & mattress, Cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Personal Climbing Equipment.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is the best representative agency of Trekking and tours lovers in Nepal. Our experience, qualified and friendly guides and staff and their responsible duties to our customers are the credit of our company. Our long experience in trekking, tours, expedition, family trek, sightseeing tours, and hiking will make you satisfy in your life dream activities in Nepal. In the course of journey of Nepal, we will give you the service according to our agreement likewise you should follow some rules and regulations while you will contract with us for trekking and tour. They are as follow:
How can I do payment?
ConformationTo secure your proposed destination in your time you should pay 20% of your total payment as deposit as an advanced. Remember if you not able to attend in your tour on time you can postpone for two years. After two years if you leave the trip we won’t refund your deposit money. Moreover, you can’t send any other person instead of you in trekking.
Money Transformation system
You can transfer the money in our company bank account and email us.The Bank detail of our company
Account Holder's Nepal:Account No:Name of the Bank:Address of the Bank:Swift Code:
Remaining paymentExpect of deposit money you should have to pay remaining money before you arrival in Nepal or you must pay before going to trekking. You can pay from credit card too.
How can I meet you and when?You can book your international flight and let us know. In your day of arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative of Trekking Guide Team Adventure will welcome you in Himalayan country Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Can you give me detail information about hotel in which I will stay in Kathmandu?According to our agreement we will provide you the star hotel or guesthouse, economic hotel and homestay available in Kathmandu. In the hotel normally 2 people can accommodated in each room but if you need special room we can provide you with adding the cast of the room. But during the trekking we can’t provide you special room because of lack of rooms in guesthouse and teahouse.
With whom we can go trekking?We have well experience guides and porters for trekking special they will help you in your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guide who leads you is well trained and well experience for trekking destination. Moreover, he has knowledge in rescue and other primary