Nar Phu valley is a model trek for those trekkers who have time and desire to venture into some of the less trodden remote regions of Nepal beyond the regular trekking routes. The Nar Phu valley is newly opened, spectacular regions of ethnically Tibetans inhabitants for those of you that think you trekked all. Nar Phu Valley trek is that trek combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures. Trekking to the standard Annapurna circuit, the bridge leading over the Maryland River to the steep portals of the Nar/Phu valley system is easily missed, but although the entrances is narrow and forested, the valley system above opens up to a huge expanse of high snow-peaks, ancient villages and high altitude grazing settlements.
Nar Phu Valley TrekkingBook This Trip
- Country: Nepal
- Grade: Moderate
- Area: Annapurna
- Group Size: 1 + pax
- Activities: Trekking
- Total Duration: 25 days
- Season: Mar -June, Spt - Dec
- Altitude: 4050m.
- Type of Trek: Camping
- Day 01: Your arrival to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley (Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple Swayambhu, and Kathmandu durbar square). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Rest and fully preparation for trekking.Nar Phu Valley Trekking
- Day 04: Drive to Khudi (800meter), 6hrs drive, overnight at Lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Bahundanda (1310meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 06: Trek to Chamje (1430meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 07: Trek to Dharapani (1920meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 08: Trek to Koto (2600meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 09: Trek to Dharmasala (3230meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Kayang (3740meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 11: Trek to Phu Village (4050meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 12: Excursion around Phu valley, overnight at tented camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Junam (3550meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 14: Trek to Nar Village (4150meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 15: Explore Nar Village, overnight at tented camp.
- Day 16: Trek to Ngwal (3675meter) after crossing Kang La pass (5315meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 17: Trek to Manang (3550meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 18: Trek to Letdar (4250meter); towards Thorong La pass, overnight at tented camp.
- Day 19: Trek to Thorong high camp (4800meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 20: Trek to Muktinath (3800meter) after crossing Thorong La (5416-meter) Pass, overnight at tented camp.
- Day 21: Trek to Kagbeni (2895meter), overnight at tented camp.
- Day 22: Trek to Jomsom (2713meter), overnight at hotel.
- Day 23: Fly back to Pokhara (820meter), overnight at hotel.
- Day 24: Drive to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
- Day 25: Transfer to airport for your onward destination
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- Camping Accommodations during the trek.
- Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu both way flight with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Insurance for Guide and porter.
- First aid kit.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Conservation fee, permits.
- Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
- All government taxes.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is the best representative agency of Trekking and tours lovers in Nepal. Our experience, qualified and friendly guides and staff and their responsible duties to our customers are the credit of our company. Our long experience in trekking, tours, expedition, family trek, sightseeing tours, and hiking will make you satisfy in your life dream activities in Nepal. In the course of journey of Nepal, we will give you the service according to our agreement likewise you should follow some rules and regulations while you will contract with us for trekking and tour. They are as follow:
How can I do payment?
ConformationTo secure your proposed destination in your time you should pay 20% of your total payment as deposit as an advanced. Remember if you not able to attend in your tour on time you can postpone for two years. After two years if you leave the trip we won’t refund your deposit money. Moreover, you can’t send any other person instead of you in trekking.
Money Transformation system
You can transfer the money in our company bank account and email us.The Bank detail of our company
Account Holder's Nepal:Account No:Name of the Bank:Address of the Bank:Swift Code:
Remaining paymentExpect of deposit money you should have to pay remaining money before you arrival in Nepal or you must pay before going to trekking. You can pay from credit card too.
How can I meet you and when?You can book your international flight and let us know. In your day of arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representative of Trekking Guide Team Adventure will welcome you in Himalayan country Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Can you give me detail information about hotel in which I will stay in Kathmandu?According to our agreement we will provide you the star hotel or guesthouse, economic hotel and homestay available in Kathmandu. In the hotel normally 2 people can accommodated in each room but if you need special room we can provide you with adding the cast of the room. But during the trekking we can’t provide you special room because of lack of rooms in guesthouse and teahouse.
With whom we can go trekking?We have well experience guides and porters for trekking special they will help you in your adventure trekking in Nepal. The guide who leads you is well trained and well experience for trekking destination. Moreover, he has knowledge in rescue and other primary