Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base camp trek offers you with numbers of rich and curd valleys, sensational scenes, and dazzling mountain scopes of the whole Annapurna local. It is most well-known and remarkable trek in Nepal that permits you to take after trekking trails along steep slopes and over lofty Himalayas magnificence of Macchapuchre, Himchuli and other encompassing tops that take you to the passageway of Annapurna Sanctuary, or the portal to Annapurna Base camp trek. Annapurna base camp trek is comparatively easy even for the people who are trekking for the first time.
Annapurna Base camp trekking begins as we connect at Pokhara and a short drive to Nayapul. After arriving in starting phase of the trek, we go for a walk around a town by the kudi River and Birethanti which lies at a tallness of 1000 meters above sea level. Walking around the forests over a couple of valleys, climb to little town of hiley which would be the perfect spot for overnight sit tight.
Annapurna Base camp trek 4210m world’s 10th highest mountain in the world. Each year thousands of tourist visit Nepal with mindset to trek Annapurna base camp as it provides right determination and walk through the village at the trekking. It gives nice journey to everyone who wishes to get attention on the adventure trekking destination forever.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek cost here we have offered USD 805.00 is standard trek cost on twofold inhabitance premise. Single supplement cost will be additional USD 125.00. The cost will shift as indicated by aggregate size, spending plan, standard and exclusive visit design.
Annapurna trek is one of the best trekking in Annapurna region. It is in Annapurna conservation area. You will enjoy the best panoramic view of Annapurna Himalayan range and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range from Trek. Annapurna sees trek is joined with two distinctive short and simple trekking trail of untamed life, hot spring, waterfalls and the waterways are the real attractions of this trekking.
Annapurna base camp trek is another Far-famed trekking destination for the trekkers who visit Nepal. The visitors experience dazedly natural coliseum formed by the extremely beautiful peaks of the Annapurna Massif.
Annapurna Trekking is intentional for those who are interested in trekking in Everest Region. It is one of the most enthralling trekking routes of Nepal that takes Annapurna Base Camp Trekking you will get chance to romance with beautiful nature.
Annapurna base camp offers you much more just than base camp trekking, through the trek you get to chance to explore the typical Nepali culture of Gurung village in Landruk, Ghandruk, and Chhomorung.
Annapurna Region covers most of part of the western region of Nepal. The trek moderates you to the foot of Mt.Annapurna which will never turn you down. Being in the base of the mountain make us perceive just how small we really are.
Annapurna base camp trek gives the best solution to the people who wish to get the magnificent Himalayas and forests stones steps to you. So, you should know to travel to the destination but in fact, gives you nice opportunity to visit the trek destination eagerly.
At long last, the excursion to Annapurna base camp trek will take you through, wonderful pouring waterfallas, pleasant towns, green glades, enthralling rhododendron woods, and obviously beginning scenes of snow topped crests previously achieving the Annapurna Base Camp and believe me those delightful minutes will last for your lifetime.
For the best understanding of Annapurna view trek, you may sympathetically contacts to us. We sort out your Annapurna view trek as indicated by your time allotment, intrigue and spending plan.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport & pick up to hotel overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Early in the morning drive by bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Over night at Pokhara hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast drive to Nayapul through to the Birethanti village trek to Ulleri village 5hr (1960m). Overgight at tea house.
Day 04: Hiking up to Ghorepani though by Rhododendron Forest 5 hr (2860m). Over Night at Tea house
Day 05: Early in the morning Hiking up to Poonhill (3210m)to see sunrise view of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri , Machhapuchhre. Back to hotel and trek to Chuile 6hr (2100m). Over Night at tea house.
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa 5hr (2360m). Over Night at tea house.
Day 07: Hiking up to Deurali 5hr (3200m). Over Night at tea house.
Day 08: Hiking up to Annapurna base camp 4hr (4120m.) over Night at tea house.
Day 09: Early in the morning to see sunrise of view of the Annapurna one & Annapurna south, Machhapuchhre, trek down to bamboo, 6hr (2310m). Overnight at tea house.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu danda (Natural hot spring )5 hr (1780m). Overnight at tea house
Day 11: Trek to Tolka village 5 hr (1700m). Overnight at tea house.
Day 12: Trek to Phedi, 5hr drive back to Pokhara over Night at hotel.
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus over night at Kathmandu.
Day 14: After breakfast sightseeing in Kathmandu valley over night at hotel.
Day 15: Departure to your country.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 3 Stars Bed & Breakfast for 3 night Hotel Thamel twin sharing basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara with bed & breakfast. for 2 night Hotel Splendid view twin sharing basis.
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek.
- One Experience English speaking Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. Porter is not included for the solo traveler. It is available to a solo traveler with an additional charge.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Trekking start point Pokhara to Nayapul and Trekking end point Phedi to pokhara by private vehicle. .
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing by car and English speaking tour guide ,
- Trekkers" Information Management System (TIMS).
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation during the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses run by Nepali family .
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer.
- Our service charge.
- Farewell Dinner Nepali cultural dance Nepali restaurant.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking : trekking shoes, down jacket, sun glass, sunscreen, personal towel, torch light.
- Nepal visa fee $30 USD.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal cover helicopter rescue.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara. Cost depends on food item $3-7 USD choose from menu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter according to your interest.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee, Mineral water.
- Internet, WIFI.
- Sweet things like hot chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing entry permit ,cover monkey temple, kathmandu durbar square, Boudhanath, patan Durbar square $26 USD per person
- Flight Ticket kathmandu to pokhara to kathmandu $232 USD per person.
Price From : 750 USD
Trip Duration 15 Days
Price From 750 USD
TRIP GRADE Moderate
TRIP STYLE Trekking
MAX PERSON Min 2
TRANSPORTATION Private Vehicle
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT 150 USD