Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 07: Rest day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 09: Trek to Dingboche.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche
Day 11: Trek to Pumori Base Camp.
Day 12: Base Camp Preparation
Day 13-28: Pumori Climbing period
Day 29-34: Retrace to Lukla via Pangboche.
Day 35: Fly from Luklat to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 36: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 37: Departure to Airport.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Royalty permit fee of Ama Dablam Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period
- Base Camp Guide , Cook and helpers
- Porters and other supporting teams to and from Base camp
- Kathmandu – Lukla - Kthmandu air fares
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- Base camp supplies like meals, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking
- Medical kit bag and medical Insurance of expedition Climbing gears, Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walki Takie permit set & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Bar Bills & beverage
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking