Island Peak Climbing
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & pick up to hotel over Night at kathmandu hotel .
Day 02: Peak permit Preparation and official formalities
Day 03: Early Morning flight to lukla, And trek to Phakding (3-4hrs)-2,652m
Day 04: Phakding to Namche (5-6hrs)-3,440m
Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazar over Night at Lodge .
Day 06: Namche -Tengboche (4-5hrs)-3,870m over Night at tea house .
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (5-6hrs)-(4400m) over Night at tea house .
Day 08: Dingboche to Chhukung (3-4 hrs)-(4730m) over Night at tea house .
Day 09: Chhukung rest day and final preparation for climbing -4,730m Over night at tea house .
Day 10: Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (3-4hrs)-5,200m over Night at camping tent .
Day 11: Island Peak Base Came to Island peak high Camp (2-3hrs)-5,600m over Night at camping tent.
Day 12: Summit Island Peak and trek back to Chhukung (8-10hrs)-6,189m.over Night at tea house .
Day 13: Chhukung to Tengboche (5hrs)-(3,870m) Over Night at tea house .
Day 14: Tengboche to Monjo (5-6hrs)-(2835m) over Night at tea house .
Day 15: Monjo to Lukla (5-6hrs)-2,800m.
Day 16: Early Morning flight out to Kathmandu-1,350m.
Day 17: Explore day in Kathmandu.
Day 18: Extend your holiday or back to home.
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night's standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.+2 days camping .
- Tent & mattress, Cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Personal Climbing Equipment.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking