Lobuje Peak Climbing
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel, Welcome Dinner
Day 02 : City Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Hotel
Day 03 : Fly From Kathmandu to Lukla, Trek to Phakding (2646m), Overnight at Lodge
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m), overnight at Lodge
Day 05 : Acclimatization in Namche Overnight at Lodge
Day 06 : Trek to Tyangboche Monastery (3867m) overnight at Lodge
Day 07 : Trek to Dingboche (4400m) overnight at Lodge
Day 08 : Trek to Lobuche Village (4900m) Overnight at Lodge
Day 09 : Trek to Kalapather (5545m) overnight at Gorakshep, Lodge
Day 10 : Trek to Lobuche Base Camp (4900m) overnight at camp
Day 11 : Trek to Lobuche High Camp (5300m) Overnight at, Camp
Day 12 : Lobuche Summit (6119m) Overnight at High Camp, Camp
Day 13 : Trek to Pheriche (4200m), Overnight at Lodge
Day 14 : Trek to Tyangboche Overnight at Lodge
Day 15 : Trek to Monjo, Overnight at Lodge
Day 16 : Trek to Lukla, Overnight at Lodge
Day 17 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 18 : Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel, and Farewell Dinner
Day 19 : Transfer to International Airport and fly back to Home
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night's standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, ast cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking