Mera Peak Climbing
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, day at leisure.
Day 2: Day at leisure/Hotel.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Chutanga (3100m).
Day 4: Acclimatization day at Chutanga.
Day 5: Trek to Tuli Kharka (4400m) via 4600m pass.
Day 6: Trek to Tashing Ongma (3600m).
Day 7: Trek to Tangnag (4350m).
Day 8: Acclimatization day at Tangnag.
Day 9: Trek to Khare (5100m).
Day 10: Trek to Mera La (5415m).
Day 11: Climb to High Camp (5800m).
Day 12: Climb to summit at (6654m) and descent to Mera La.
Day 13: Spare day in case of bad weather.
Day 14: Trek to Tangnag.
Day 15: Trek to Tashing Ongma.
Day 16: Trek to Tuli Kharka.
Day 17: Trek to Lukla.
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m)/Hotel.
Day 19: Free day at Kathmandu/farewell dinner/Hotel.
Day 20: Drive to Airport for Return flight.
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night's standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, ast cook, other trek crews & porters.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking