Pisang Peak Climbing
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sight seeing in kathmandu Valley free day over night at hotel .(B)
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar. by bus trek to bulbule 7hr (840m) at O/N at tea house (B.L.D)
Day 04: trek to Chamje(1430m). Overnight in Lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani(1860m). Overnight in Lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 06: Trek to Chame(2670m). Overnight in Lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 07: Trek to Pisang(3200m). Overnight in Lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 08: Trek to Base Camp(4380m). 4/5 hour Overnight in Tent. (B.L.D)
Day 09: Acclimitization day pisang peak base camp and climbing Practice. Overnight at Tent. (B.L.D)
Day 10 : Trek to Pisang Peak High Camp-(4-5hours) 5,400m/17,712ft over night at tent ( B.L.D)
Day 11: Climb summit to the Peak and back to Base Camp-(7-9hours) overnight at tent 6,091m/19,980ft (B.L.D)
Day 12: Cleaning Base Camp. Proceed back to Manang village over night at lodge /teahouse (B.L.D)
Day 13: Trek to Thorong Phedi(4450m). Overnignt in Lodge. (B.L.D)
Day 14: Thorong Pass(5416m) – Muktinath(3800m). (B.L.D)
Day 15: Trek To Jomsom(2710m). (B.L.D)
Day 16: Jomsom fly to Pokhara. Overnightat pokhara hotel Hotel.(B)
Day 17: Sight Seeing in Pokhara.(B)
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu.(B)
- Airport pick up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Peak climbing guide, Trek permit, national park fee & peak permit fee
- Two night's standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tent & mattress, Cook, ast cook, other trek crews & porters.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Strong Porter, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking