11Days Kathmandu Nagarkot Hiking & Chitwan Pokhara Tour
11 Days Kathmandu Nagarkot Hiking & Chitwan Pokhara Tour, A New package with a combination of short trek to Nagarkot Chisopani, cultural tour to Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan. It give the glimpse of both Nature and culture. This is a relaxing tour with a short trekking experience that takes you to village life style and great view of mountains. This package includes sunrise/sunset view, mountains view including Mount Everest, walking through the national park, exploring the rural life style of Nepal. It is more lite and extended walk that has a lot to offer, culturally, visually and Physically. Convenient location and ease of access make it one of the best budget treks for those who have limited time in Nepal.
After we are done visiting places in Kathmandu, we call a drive to Chitwan. Here, we try to discover how the National Park is able to preserve the wild lives that are rapidly getting extinct from this planet. Apart from the research and all, you can glance at different types of wild animals like: One Horn Rhino, 4 dissimilar kinds of deer, Sloth Bear, Crocodiles, Leopards, Monkeys; many different species of Butterflies, insects and over 450 sorts of colorful and endangered birds.
Subsequently, the next part of our tour is Pokhara, which is considered as one of the most beautiful places on earth. Here, we get a chance to view stunning mountains at the north, wide and clean lakes in the middle of the city, green forests, friendly peoples and more etc.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu (B)
Our company airport representative will be waiting for you in the airport holding our company card “Trekking Guide Team Adventure” with your Name on it and he will escort you to the hotel. At hotel, you can just relax and prepare for your trip. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Sundarijal, hike to Chisopani 5 hrs. Crossing Shivapuri National park. (B)
Early in the morning after having breakfast around 8:00 am, drive to Sundarijal by car/bus/van and hike up to Chisopani (2200 m) 5hrs crossing Shivapuri National Park. Overnight at Chisopani tea house.
Day 3: Sunrise view and Hike to Nagarkot 6 hour. (B/D)
Wake up early in the morning to see sunrise view from Chisopani, from here we can see panoramic view of twenty snow covered mountains. After breakfast will hike to Nagarkot for six hours through straight trail. Overnight at Nagarkot hotel.
Day 4: Sunrise view and Trek to Changunarayan and drive back to Kathmandu (B)
Early in the morning see sunrise view and panoramic views of various mountains including Mount Everest from Nagarkot view point. After breakfast trek down to Changunarayan and visit old Hindu temple Changunarayan and drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 5: Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Monkey temple, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar square) (B)
This day after breakfast 9 Am, we will go for sightseeing. Sightseeing covers Monkey temple, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Patan Durbar Square and back to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 6: Kathmandu to Chitwan by tourist bus (B/D)
You should be ready at 6:30 Am, the bus leaves at 7 AM. Taking around 4 hours we will drive by tourist bus to reach at Chitwan National Park all the way passing through the beautiful scenery of Nepal beside the Trishuli River. Our hotel representative will greet you and you will be transferred to the hotel. In the evening, you will see Tharu dance by the local villagers. Overnight at Chitwan hotel.
Day 7: Chitwan Jungle safari activities (B/L/D)
Today, you will walk all around the park rich in different types of floras and faunas taking a jeep or on elephant’s back and while returning you will also see an elephant bathing. Here one can also enjoy bird watching in the river shore and you spot more than 250 kinds of birds in the park. Overnight at Chitwan hotel.
Day 8: Chitwan to Pokhara by tourist bus (B)
Departing from Chitwan with beautiful memories of witnessing different species of plants, animals as well as birds, we will move to Pokhara taking around 5 hours. From Mugling, we will drive to west into the mountains, passing different rivers. Pokhara, also known as the ‘Lake City’ is one of the stunning places on earth. Here you will see wonderful views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Annapurna range and several other peaks. After arriving in Pokhara, we make a sightseeing trip an then transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Pokhara hotel.
Day 9: Pokhara sightseeing (B)
On this day we will make a sightseeing of Pokhara. We also visit Gupteswar Mahadev Cave, Seti River Gorge, Devi’s fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, mountain museum etc. which are major appeals of the city. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Evening go for cultural dinner. (B)
After breakfast, we will return with the 200 kilometers drive to reach Kathmandu taking around 6 hours. On the way, you can enjoy the beautiful sceneries. On arrival in Kathmandu, you will transfer to the hotel. And then can spend the time leisurely, possibly do some shopping. Evening 5 pm, go for farewell dinner with cultural dance program. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 11: Departure to your country (B)
Today is the last day in Nepal. Our airport representative will drive you to the airport for bidding goodbye.
- 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights with daily breakfast, twin sharing basis.
- 3 star Hotel in Pokhara for 2 night with daily breakfast, twin sharing basis.
- 3 star Hotel in Nagarkot for 1 night with daily breakfast, twin sharing basis.
- 1 night accommodation in chisopani, basic Tea Houses or lodge run by Nepalese family.
- 2 N 3 D Chitwan Jungle safari program with accommodation and meals.
- Daily Breakfast during your trip.
- One Experienced Trekking guide.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing.
- Shivapuri National park permit.
- Chitwan National park feeKathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing entry fee, 35 USD per person.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Insurance for Guide.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer.
- Our service charge and government tax.
- 1 Farewell dinner with typical Nepali cultural dance.
- Nepal entry visa which is available open arrival Kathmandu airport, per person $30 USD.
- Nepal travel insurance.
- Equipment: Sleeping bag (-15), trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, warm clothes, sunglass, sunscreen, socks, hat
- Tips for guide, porter and driver.
- Lunch and dinner during the trip (per item 3- 7 USD, choose from menu).
- All alcoholic and Non-alcoholic drink like tea, coffee, beer, water.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing entry fee, 35 USD per person.
- Personal expenses like laundry, phone call, extra night accommodation.
- International airfare.
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking