Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal Trek an escapade from Langtang is an exclusive pathway towards Ganesh Himal mountain area infrequently traveled by the mountaineers and trekkers which offers a picturesque course on the densely populated Tamang ethnic tribes. Trekking Guide team Adventure presents 15 days teahouse hike which is in fact a terrific expedition on the far-flung secluded isolated Nepalese towering hills.
This trail to Ganesh Himal is an overwhelming foot voyage, trekking all the way through the track of Bill Tillman, who first explored this region in 1949. This amazing venture leads to spotless alpine forest and to arctic region from the sub-tropic zone.
In addition, Ganesh Himal trek is a remote track to the north west of Kathmandu valley at Trishuli Bazaar known after the elephant-headed Deity of Good Fate.The chief enthralling panorama are Ganesh Himal (7406m), Annapurna (8091m), Langtang (7300m), Fishtail (6990m), Lamjung (6800m), Manaslu (8163m), Ganesh II, III, IV, Hiunchuli and Buddha Himal. The highest path to Ganesh Himal is Pansang La pass at 4100 m and Shingla pass at 4200m. We gradually hike towards Rupina la Phedi (4643m) from Jharang where can view thick pine forest, the habitat of numerous animals like snow leopard, grey wolf, black bear as well as 300 different species of birds too.
Also, blue pine jungle and Spanish oak’s dense forest to rhododendron forest looks astonishing throughout spring season that dazzles the entire forest intensely.Ganesh Himal trek also popularly known as Ruby Valley Trek is one of the best hike tracks in central Nepal which passes through High pass (3850m) and reaches to the highest altitude point of the trek Lari pass (4750m)This exciting activity can be continued forward to Tsum valley as an additional part for travelers having the awe of extra adventure in Nepalese Himalaya and in the midst of the Buddhist and Hindu prehistoric ethnicity.
Day 01: Arrival at International Airport Kathmandu Nepal, transfers to hotel, introduces and short briefing.
Day 02: Drive to Betrawati.
Day 03: Trek to Deurali.
Day 04: Trek to Kintang.
Day 05: Trek to Jharang Village.
Day 06: Trek to Borlang Village.
Day 07: Trek to Khading kharka
Day 08: Trek to Labu Phedi (Labu pass)
Day 09: Trek to Fulkharka Village
Day 10: Sightseeing around Aarughat Bazaar
Day 11: Trek to Khanchock
Day 12: Trek to Gorkha Bazaar
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Kathmandu city sightseeing
Day 15: Departure
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation during the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner
- Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide & Porter.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water)
- Sweet things like hot chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Internet, WIFI, Heater.
Price From : 1299 USD
Trip Duration 15 Days
Price From 1299 USD
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking
MAX PERSON 1+
ACCOMODATION Tea House/Lodge, Hotel
TRANSPORTATION Bus/ Jeep
DESTINATION Ganesh Himal