Helambu Cultural Trekking
Join our best Helambu Cultural Trekking and spend your holidays more or less the lovable hills of Langtang region. Travel deep into the woodlands of forested rhododendron trees and lush green vegetation even though enjoying the dramatic sight of the crystal determined blue expose as you visit one village one after choice.
Helambu Cultural Trekking is the popular destination in the Helambu region. Helambu Trekking is famous among the trekkers which lie from the entire world is situated about 72 km northeast of Kathmandu.
Helambu Cultural Trekking is managed by Trekking Guide Team Adventure which is one of the easiest treks which begin from the north area of the capital city, Kathmandu. Helambu, the mid-altitude in the southern shield of the Langtang National Park, is actually a study hub of Tibetan Buddhism. Tamang, as well as Yolmo people, preserve a rich cultural heritage, perform lively dances and one can experience the hospitality of these people.
The maximum altitude you will reach while going for Helambu Cultural Trekking is 3600m. And this 9-days teahouse trek designed by Trekking Guide Team Adventure will let you experience nature and more importantly, its socio-cultural diversities. Moreover, on the trek, we will also meet several Sherpa and Tamang villages on the flat terrain spread on both sides of the Melamchi Khola. The short Helambu Cultural trek is suitable to opt all year-round.
Helambu Trekking is the best trekking packages which are suitable for the trekking lovers. However, January and February is the best time to visit this area. The picturesque views of peaks over 6000m, views of ice fluted Gyanghempo, going across the Ganjala pass (5122m) and more are the highlights of the Helambu Cultural Trek.
If Helambu is just 80 km from Kathmandu, it’s unlimited that Helambu Trek should not manage to pay for a flattering submission on top of a week of yours. The route can be best selected as an intensification to your vacation to Nepal, or if you unaccompanied have a limited era in the country.
Sometimes, the quick vacation is the best ones as they realize not repercussion in much exhaustion. Thus, the trip is tolerably authentic for ones who are restricted by era and health conditions. Or, the trip might not require a marginal note at all. The place is quite remote and is maintained by the indigenous Hyolmo people. By nature, they are neighborly doable and would adoration to see you visit their homeland. You might locate them irregular as they somehow see once Tibetans.
The pile-up trekking duration allows nomad travelers to create the best of their vacation even if exploring the less visited trek trails and destinations. Anyone considering an all-powerful amount of live thing fitness level to stroll moderately in the hilly terrains can carry out this trek without a major complication as the trek doesn’t go much future. Contact us today and you can do stifling to birds & culture of this exquisite trekking region by joining in our Helambu Trek package. This is the best packages we are serving perfectly with the low cost.
Day 01: Arrival International airport Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel with overnight.
Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2215m) for 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 03: Trek to Kutumsang (2470m) taking 6 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 04: Trek to Tharepati (3600m) for 5hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 05: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2740m) for 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 06: Trek to Sermathang (2590m) taking around 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 07: Trek to Melamchi Bazaar (870m) for 5 hours. Overnight at tea house.
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at tea house.
Day 09: Departure to your country.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the Trek.
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. Porter is not included for the solo traveler. It is available with an additional cost.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS).
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation during the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer.
- Farewell Dinner with typical Nepali Cultural dance.
- Our service charge.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu .
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide & Porter.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral water).
- Sweet things like hot chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Internet, WIFI, Heater.
Price From : 650 USD
Price From 650 USD
TRIP GRADE Moderate
TRIP STYLE Trekking