Langtang Gosainkund (holy lake) and Helambu Trek
Langtang Gosainkunda and Helambu Trek is one of the most famous trekking tracks in Langtang Himalayan region. The starting point of the Langtang Gosainkunda (holy lake) and Helambu Trek is Kathmandu from where we take a ride to Syabrubesi. After we get there, we hike to Langtang Valley which is one of the most beautiful places on earth and which is highly enriched with Tibetan culture and friendly peoples. This is a 14days teahouse trek where we might go up to 4610m high. Trekking here offers us the chance to explore Tamang Village, ancient villages, climb minor peaks, get views of the most amazing sites ever like the Langtang Glaciers at a contentedly small elevation, lots of animals such as muntjac, red pandas, pikas, musk deer, Himalayan black bear, serow, rhesus monkey, Himalayan tahr, ghoral and common langur, great Himalayan scenery of Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishankar, Ganesh Himal, Langshisa Ri, Gangchenpo, Naya kanga, Yala peak, Annapurna Himalaya range and finally soothing with Tibetan sherpa culture.
Most of the routes in Langtang Gosainkunda trek is passing through semi-tropical forests where moss covers the ground, orchids clinging to tree trunks, a dense forest of Oak, birch and pine and Yak pastures. During the full moon in August, the holy lake of Gosainkunda is the main aim for thousands of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims. The region of Helambu and Langtang can be easily loomed from Kathmandu which is why; it is less trekked in comparison with the Annapurna and Everest. That is the reason behind people not knowing about the beauty it grasps.
Our camp will be amongst the yak pastures subjugated by the grooved north face of Kangchenpo which offers us the view that we have never seen before. The conclusion point of the Langtang Gosainkunda and Helambu Trek is Sundarijal where after we drive back to Kathmandu after the sightseeing over there
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Syaphru Besi (1460m), 8hours, overnight at a Guest House.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2400m), 5hours, overnight at a tea House.
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village (3410m), 5hours, overnight at a tea House.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjin Gumpa (3750m), 3hours, overnight at a tea House.
Day 06: Trek to Lama Hotel (2400m), 6hours, overnight at a tea House.
Day 07: Trek to Thulosyaphru Village (2210m), 5hours, overnight at a tea House.
Day 08: Trek to Lauribinayak (3900m), 6hours, overnight at a tea House.
Day 09: Trek to Gosainkunda, 3hrs (4380m), overnight at a tea House.
Day 10: Trek to Lauribinayak pass (4610m), trek down to Ghopte (3400m) for 6hours, overnight at a tea house.
Day 11: Trek to Kutumsang (2470m) for 5hours,overnight at a tea House.
Day 12: Trek to Chisapani (2215m) for 6hours, overnight at a tea house.
Day 13: Trek to Sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to International Airport for your own destination.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the Trek / according to itinerary.
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. Porter is not included for the solo traveler. It is available with an additional cost.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS).
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation during the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer.
- Farewell Dinner with typical Nepali cultural Dance.
- Our service charge.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide & Porter
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water).
- Sweet things like hot chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Internet, WIFI, Heater.
Price From : 550 USD
Trip Duration 14 Days
Price From 550 USD
TRIP GRADE Moderate
TRIP STYLE Trekking
MAX PERSON 1+ Pax
ACCOMODATION Tea House/Lodge, Hotel
TRANSPORTATION Bus/ Jeep
DESTINATION Gosaikunda, Helambu
MAX.ALTITUDE 4610 M
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT 150 USD