Langtang Gunja La Pass Trekking
Renowned as one of the most challenging passes in Nepal, the Ganjala pass is situated at an elevation of 5160m. And the Langtang Gunja La Pass Trekking as designed by Trekking Guide Team Adventure will take you to the pass making way to south from Langtang valley village located at the elevation of 3500m.
The Langtang Gunja La Pass 14-days tea house trek begins from Syabrubesi and ends at Melamchi Bridge. Actually we can observe Langtang region being encircled by Mt. Langtang Lirung (7245m), Dorje – Lakpa (6966m), Leonpo Gang (6979m) Urkeinmang (6387m), Kngchenpo and more. From Syabrubesi, we will walk along the Langtang River to the east to reach at Kyanjin Gompa (3,049 m), where we will spot small Buddhist monastery and a cheese factory too. En-route, we also get pleasure from splendid views of Tibetan peaks, Langtang Lirung, and other amazing mountains. Then we will head up to Ganja La Pass (5160m), from where we will observe the splendid views of pristine Himalayas and villages.
And the major highlights of the trek are walking through pine forests; witnessing wonderful snow-capped peaks, pristine glaciers, dazzling waters of peak streams, pasture scattered with daisies; and going around monasteries as well as Sherpa villages
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi
Day 03: Trek to lama hotel
Day 04: Trek to Langtang
Day 05: Trek to Kyangjing Gompa
Day 06: Kyangjing Gompa- acclimatization.
Day 07: Trek to Ngegang
Day 08: Trek to Ganjala
Day 09: Trek to Dukpu
Day 10: Trek to Tarke Ghyang
Day 11: Trek to Sermathang
Day 12: Sermathang - Melamchi Bridge and drive to Kathmandu
Day 13: Kathmandu, City sightseeing
Day 14: Departure
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) during the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. Porter is not included for the solo traveler. It is available with an additional cost.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS).
- Insurance for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation during the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer.
- Farewell Dinner with typical Nepali cultural dance.
- Our service charge.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking/climbing.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu .
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide & Porter
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic drinks. (Tea, Coffee, Mineral Water).
- Sweet things like hot chocolate and desert.
- Internet, WIFI, Heater.
Price From : 1499 USD
Trip Duration 14 Days
Price From 1499 USD
TRIP GRADE Challenge
TRIP STYLE Trekking
MAX PERSON 1+ Pax
ACCOMODATION Tea House/Lodge, Hotel
TRANSPORTATION Bus/ Jeep
DESTINATION Gunja La Pass